Tuesday, November 23, 2010

? Who I got to Answer Too?

You think I have to answer to you?
You think that my world is centered around you?
And it revolves around you & your opinion of me?

I don't care what you think of me
I don't care what I appear to you to be

I wasn't put on this earth for everyone to like me,
to Love me, to hug me, to kiss me
I can Love myself way more than you can ever Love me
I wasn't put on this earth to please you, to praise you, to adore you
& do what you want me to do

You think I have to answer to you?

I will never apologize for being me, for thinking about myself
& being selfish in a classy way as I see it be.
I will look out for myself more oftenly
I've been backstabb, lied on, and laugh at because you see me differently

You think I have to answer to you?

Who are you to judge me?
Take a step back, look in the mirror & see who has the built up jealousy
Believe me you won't guess that its You!

You think I have to answer to you?

Do you give me my blessings?
Do you wake me up each morning?
Do you give me unconditional love?

HA

& You think I have to answer to you?